A revolutionary sport boot made from a specialised 'Air Ventilated' neoprene. BARE AIR has been developed to promote airflow during work to keep tendons and joints cool.
- Advanced airflow with BARE AIR ventilated neoprene
- Anatomically contoured for the perfect fit
- Airwick drying inner lining
- Shock absorbing outer protection
- Support for tendons, fetlock, ligaments and suspensory support
- Superior protection and durability
- Suitable for front and hind legs
- Multi-layer comfort for your horse
- Strong and secure wrap around covered velcro straps
- Use for everyday training or competitions
- Sold in a pair of two
- Machine washable under 30 degrees and dry away from sun! YAY!
Superior protection for your horse!
|Front Boot Size||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
|Horse Height||12.2-13.3hh||14-15.3hh||16-17hh||17hh +|
|Boot Height (A)||24cm||27cm||30cm||31cm|
Have a question? You can find answers in our our FAQs but if you still need more information, we would love to hear from you.